Attacks on #NoDAPL–please call!
You can express outrage and demand cessation by calling any and all of the numbers below:
- White House Situation Room – 202-456-9431
- I was told they’re “monitoring the situation.” I asked that the White House actually intervene on behalf of water protectors.
- Morton County Sherriff Department – 701-328-8118
- I left a voicemail saying I’d encourage no one to ever visit North Dakota ever again if they keep attacking unarmed citizens.
- Governor Dalrymple – 701-328-8118
- Voicemail full; I was unable to leave a message
- North Dakota National Guard – 701-333-2000
- No answer outside of business hours
- Army Corps of Engineers – 202-761-8700
- I left a voicemail asking that they please take any and every action to ensure (1) no further harm to water protectors and (2) DAPL stop efforts to drill, for benefit of this land and all its people.
Please call. Please protest the abuse of people and earth for profit.
Your voice can make a difference.
Follow #NoDAPL on Twitter for up-to-the-minute information